Marine Weather for PZ 173
Active Advisory: (US Severe Weather)
Forecast as of 2:56 PM PDT on April 20, 2017
Coastal Waters From James Island To Point Grenville 10 To 60 Nm-
SW wind 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. W swell 7 ft at 11 seconds.
Variable wind 10 kt or less...becoming E 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 2 ft or less. W swell 6 ft at 10 seconds.
E wind 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 2 to 4 ft. W swell 4 ft at 10 seconds.
Se wind 15 to 25 kt...becoming S 20 to 30 kt. Wind waves building to 4 to 6 ft. W swell building to 9 ft at 12 seconds.
SW wind 20 kt...becoming S 5 to 15 kt. Wind waves 3 ft or less. W swell 10 ft at 12 seconds.
SW wind 10 kt or less. Wind 1 ft or less. W swell 9 ft at 12 seconds.
S wind rising to 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves building to 2 to 4 ft. W swell 8 ft at 12 seconds.
SW wind 15 to 25 kt. Wind waves 3 to 5 ft. W swell 9 ft.
NE wind 10 to 20 kt. Wind waves 1 to 3 ft. W swell 8 ft.
Watches & Warnings
Small Craft Advisory
Issued: 2:25 PM PDT Apr. 24, 2017 – National Weather Service
... Small Craft Advisory in effect until 10 PM PDT this evening...
The National Weather Service in Seattle has issued a Small Craft
Advisory... which is in effect until 10 PM PDT this evening.
* Winds and waves... northwest 15 to 25 knots with wind waves 2 to 4
A Small Craft Advisory means that wind speeds of 21 to 33 knots are
expected to produce hazardous wave conditions to small craft.
Inexperienced mariners... especially those operating smaller vessels
should avoid navigating in these conditions.
Marine Weather Links
Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater Washington to Florence Oregon and westward 60 nm
- Columbia River Bar
- Coastal waters from Cape Shoalwater WA to Cascade Head OR out 10 nm
- Waters from Cape Shoalwater WA to Cascade Head OR from 10 to 60 nm
Inland waters of western Washington and the northern and central Washington coastal waters
- Coastal Waters From Point Grenville To Cape Shoalwater Out 10 Nm
- Coastal Waters From Point Grenville To Cape Shoalwater 10 To 60 Nm
- Waters From James Island To Point Grenville 10 To 60 Nm
- Coastal Waters From Cape Flattery To James Island Out 10 Nm
- Coastal Waters From Cape Flattery To James Island 10 To 60 Nm
- West Entrance U.S. Waters Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- Central U.S. Waters Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- East Entrance U.S. Waters Strait Of Juan De Fuca
- Admiralty Inlet
- Grays Harbor Bar
- Coastal Waters From James Island To Point Grenville Out 10 Nm
- Puget Sound and Hood Canal
- Northern Inland Waters Including The San Juan Islands
Marine & Boating Location Search
Enter a coastal zip code for marine weather.
Coastal Water Temperatures
|La Push, WA||48.0 °F|
|Westport, WA||52.0 °F|
|Neah Bay, WA||53.1 °F|
|Toke Point, WA||52.0 °F|
|Astoria, OR||51.1 °F|
Open Sea Buoy Information
|Place||ID||Sea Temp||Wave Height|
|CAPE ELIZABETH 45NM NW of Aberdeen, WA||46041||52 °F||6.56 ft|
|Grays Harbor, WA||46211||53 °F||6.23 ft|
|Click the Station ID for daily observations and history.|
C-MAN Station Information
|Place||ID||Water Temp||Wave Height|
|Destruction Island, WA||DESW1|
|Tatoosh Island, WA||TTIW1|
|3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM||3 AM||9 AM||3 PM||9 PM|
|Destruction Island, Washington:|
|2017-04-24||05:48 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.60|
|2017-04-25||12:03 AM PDT||High Tide||9.13|
|2017-04-25||06:25 AM PDT||Low Tide||-0.37|
|2017-04-25||12:38 PM PDT||High Tide||8.41|
|2017-04-25||06:31 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.70|
|2017-04-26||12:41 AM PDT||High Tide||9.64|
|James Island, Washington:|
|2017-04-24||05:59 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.57|
|2017-04-25||12:01 AM PDT||High Tide||8.57|
|2017-04-25||06:36 AM PDT||Low Tide||-0.35|
|2017-04-25||12:36 PM PDT||High Tide||7.90|
|2017-04-25||06:42 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.66|
|2017-04-26||12:39 AM PDT||High Tide||9.05|
|La Push, Quillayute River, Washington:|
|2017-04-24||05:48 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.77|
|2017-04-25||12:01 AM PDT||High Tide||9.17|
|2017-04-25||06:25 AM PDT||Low Tide||-0.23|
|2017-04-25||12:36 PM PDT||High Tide||8.33|
|2017-04-25||06:30 PM PDT||Low Tide||0.85|
|2017-04-26||12:39 AM PDT||High Tide||9.68|