40% chance of snow. (winter trees ). Photo by Teepee12
Share this Photo
1
+
New Rating System:

40% chance of snow.

Uploaded by: Teepee12

Friday March 8, 2013

Uxbridge, MA (Current Weather Conditions)

Caption: Double oops.

Image Width: 2664

Image Length: 4000

Bits per Sample: 8, 8, 8

Photometric Interpretation: RGB

Manufacturer: Canon

Model: Canon PowerShot SX260 HS

Orientation: top - left

Samples per Pixel: 3

x-Resolution: 72.00

y-Resolution: 72.00

Resolution Unit: Inch

Software: Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Windows

YCbCr Positioning: co-sited

Compression: JPEG compression

Exposure Time: 1/1250 sec.

FNumber: f/6.8

ISO Speed Ratings: 3200

Exif Version: Unknown Exif Version

Components Configuration: Y Cb Cr -

Compressed Bits per Pixel: 5.00

Shutter speed: 10.28 EV (APEX: 35, 1/1244 sec.)

Aperture: 5.53 EV (f/6.8)

Exposure Bias: 0.00 EV

MaxApertureValue: 5.53 EV (f/6.8)

Subject Distance: 13.0 m

Metering Mode: Center-Weighted Average

Flash: Flash did not fire, compulsory flash mode.

Focal Length: 90.0 mm

User Comment:

FlashPixVersion: FlashPix Version 1.0

Color Space: sRGB

PixelXDimension: 825

PixelYDimension: 1239

Focal Plane x-Resolution: 16393.44

Focal Plane y-Resolution: 16393.44

Focal Plane Resolution Unit: Inch

Sensing Method: One-chip color area sensor

File Source: DSC

Custom Rendered: Normal process

Exposure Mode: Auto exposure

White Balance: Auto white balance

Digital Zoom Ratio: 1.00

Scene Capture Type: Standard

InteroperabilityIndex: R98

InteroperabilityVersion: 0100

RelatedImageWidth: 4000

RelatedImageLength: 2664

Viewer Comments

Post Your Comments

You must be signed in to leave comments.

or Join

Members can leave comments, upload and share photos in our Wunder Photos section and participate on the WunderBlogs.

Display: 50, 100, 200 Sort: Newest First - Order Posted
1. Hotzenwaelder
6:41 AM GMT on March 10, 2013
40 percent chance of snow meant that there was a 60 percent of no snow. It looks like they made a slight miscalculation.
Action: Quote | Ignore User
Member Since: July 29, 2010 Comments: 7230

Viewing: 1 - 1

Page: 1

Top of Page

About Teepee12

Teepee12

I'm a writer, photographer, blogger, grandmother. Definitely retired. I don't miss working, but I greatly miss the paycheck.

More Information