RainWise IP-100 Setup
This page is dedicated to helping folks configure their IP-100 interface to send weather observations directly to Wunderground. Before you get started make sure:
- Your MK-III weather station is installed and your IP-100 is powered and connected to a network.
- Check that the IP-100 is receiving a signal from the weather station. The red "Radio" LED will flash when it is receiving data.
- Register your IP-100 on www.rainwise.net
- Log into your RainwiseNet account.
- Click on the "Setting" menu.
- Scroll down to the Wunderground section.
- Create an account on Wunderground (if you don't have one already). You can do this by following the link on Settings page or here: Note: Your Wunderground pass word must be less than 14 characters.
- Once you have registered as a user and have added your weather station, enter your Wunderground station ID and password into the RainwiseNet Settings page.
- Select your desired update rate and save your changes.
If you are successful, you should see the green "Status" LED start to flash at your selected update rate. This could take a few minutes to start depending on your RainwiseNet upload rate.
Don't own an IP-100 yet? Learn more about RainWise products.
Browse Our PWS Network
More than 30,000 personal weather stations across the globe already send data to Weather Underground! Browse the PWS contributing to our network: