abpw10 pgtw 310330
msgid/genadmin/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi//
subj/significant tropical weather advisory for the western and
/South Pacific oceans reissued/310330zoct2014-310600znov2014//
ref/a/msg/joint typhoon wrncen Pearl Harbor hi/310151zoct2014//
ampn/ref a is a tropical cyclone warning.//
1. Western North Pacific area (180 to Malay Peninsula):
a. Tropical cyclone summary:
(1) at 310000z, tropical depression 20w (twenty) was located
near 12.7n 137.2e, approximately 199 nm north-northwest of Yap, and
had tracked westward at 07 knots over the past six hours. Maximum
sustained surface winds were estimated at 30 knots gusting to 40
knots. See ref a (wtpn31 pgtw 310300) for further details.
(2) no other tropical cyclones.
B. Tropical disturbance summary:
(1) the area of convection previously located near 12.6n
139.9e, is now the subject of a tropical cyclone warning. See para.
1.A.(1) for further details.
(2) no other suspect areas.
2. South Pacific area (west coast of South America to 135 east):
a. Tropical cyclone summary: none.
B. Tropical disturbance summary: none.
3. Justification for reissue: upgraded area in para 1.B.(1) to