Weather Radar Maps

Duluth Radar
NEXRAD Station DLH

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
T0 56 dBZ 35,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 2 knots WNW (291)
A5 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SW (236)
S8 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (257)
O7 54 dBZ 38,000 ft. 38 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SW (232)
S3 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (250)
R6 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WSW (252)
R0 51 dBZ 35,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Y3 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (235)
Q8 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNE (12)
G3 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (205)
K8 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (267)
Z8 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N9 47 dBZ 25,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (246)
S6 45 dBZ 34,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
C5 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L3 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots W (272)
I1 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (261)
F7 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots W (278)
D6 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y9 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F6 44 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (238)
W3 37 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (266)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail