Weather Radar Maps

Valdosta Radar
NEXRAD Station VAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A0 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots WSW (253)
Z6 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots W (270)
G1 58 dBZ 40,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (273)
B2 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (277)
N1 57 dBZ 20,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (243)
Y8 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots WNW (287)
Z4 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (248)
B8 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (275)
S4 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (240)
D6 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (254)
E4 55 dBZ 31,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NW (318)
H3 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots W (264)
F9 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (251)
E5 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (276)
I0 53 dBZ 36,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots W (264)
M3 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (270)
V2 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (286)
I2 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (251)
T2 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (259)
T4 51 dBZ 33,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots WSW (240)
G2 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WNW (287)
V0 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (297)
F3 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (255)
O8 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WNW (285)
Y9 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (275)
K5 49 dBZ 38,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D3 49 dBZ 24,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WNW (288)
H0 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (269)
K9 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (264)
K1 47 dBZ 27,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots SW (228)
L5 45 dBZ 36,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
V3 43 dBZ 49,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots WSW (247)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail