Weather Radar Maps

Tampa Radar
NEXRAD Station TBW

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S1 56 dBZ 27,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SW (222)
L9 55 dBZ 29,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots W (280)
X1 55 dBZ 48,000 ft. 65 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (275)
T6 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q0 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (236)
N5 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (244)
K9 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (284)
T5 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (254)
S3 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (254)
W5 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots SW (236)
D5 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (252)
B8 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D4 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (287)
G8 51 dBZ 33,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (266)
K4 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (258)
B1 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (268)
J2 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSE (162)
W3 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (240)
Q9 49 dBZ 27,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots NW (306)
E5 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B0 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D0 46 dBZ 38,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WSW (255)
C5 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (220)
P9 46 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (220)
J4 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (215)
A9 45 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (247)
I3 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (217)
J6 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E1 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G4 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (230)
B4 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (258)
Z6 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail