Weather Radar Maps

Marquette Radar
NEXRAD Station MQT

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M0 62 dBZ 29,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 45 knots WNW (298)
I2 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 45 knots W (280)
V8 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 70 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots NW (305)
N0 58 dBZ 39,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 39 knots WNW (293)
P1 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots W (267)
T0 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 47 knots W (276)
A4 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots W (277)
I1 56 dBZ 11,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots W (270)
P3 55 dBZ 33,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots W (260)
T2 55 dBZ 40,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 47 knots W (278)
P0 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 37 knots WNW (303)
J8 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 39 knots WNW (288)
V4 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
D4 53 dBZ 46,000 ft. 41 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 66 knots WSW (250)
X3 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 29 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 62 knots W (277)
E2 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots WNW (284)
R3 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 52 knots W (280)
R4 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
N3 52 dBZ 32,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WNW (285)
S3 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (261)
K3 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WNW (287)
O0 52 dBZ 10,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (268)
Q1 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 51 knots WNW (288)
M2 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WNW (286)
P2 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots W (273)
V3 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 49 knots W (274)
M3 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O3 48 dBZ 28,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots W (268)
F2 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots W (273)
V2 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots W (268)
Q3 43 dBZ 29,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots WNW (284)
B3 42 dBZ 31,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots WNW (289)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail