Weather Radar Maps

New Orleans Radar
NEXRAD Station LIX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
P8 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 45 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots WSW (242)
M7 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WNW (286)
G7 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (292)
D9 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (245)
W2 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N1 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SW (234)
Q5 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots NNW (338)
W0 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (243)
Z6 52 dBZ 34,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (273)
E3 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q6 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (265)
Y9 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (244)
E4 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SW (222)
Q0 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G3 47 dBZ 44,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K9 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V1 47 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (260)
T0 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (253)
C9 46 dBZ 46,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots W (268)
V3 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NNW (343)
X1 46 dBZ 43,000 ft. 4 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H1 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O3 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L4 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (245)
Q1 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S5 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z4 42 dBZ 37,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (270)
X7 42 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (252)
P3 41 dBZ 50,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots WNW (285)
F5 40 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (248)
N9 40 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R7 39 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (263)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail