Weather Radar Maps

Jacksonville Radar
NEXRAD Station JAX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D2 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots S (182)
K3 57 dBZ 17,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F8 57 dBZ 23,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots S (184)
O5 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (232)
W0 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (206)
A1 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots S (183)
R9 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SSE (160)
E7 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (229)
T5 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q4 51 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (231)
Y8 51 dBZ 8,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T9 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SW (234)
A0 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (216)
S9 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SE (142)
D7 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (228)
G2 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots SSE (165)
V1 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SW (224)
Q2 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (76)
P4 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SW (233)
D0 46 dBZ 14,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots S (183)
N2 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NW (310)
K1 46 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots W (275)
N7 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (218)
V4 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WSW (237)
T4 44 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (356)
B0 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots NW (325)
U7 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L2 40 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V2 40 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (189)
Q9 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T2 37 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F2 36 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (22)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail