Weather Radar Maps

Green Bay Radar
NEXRAD Station GRB

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C1 66 dBZ 41,000 ft. 66 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots W (274)
R2 64 dBZ 38,000 ft. 54 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 41 knots W (266)
B1 63 dBZ 40,000 ft. 59 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 37 knots W (280)
N6 60 dBZ 9,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U1 59 dBZ 41,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 35 knots WNW (291)
A1 58 dBZ 8,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 62 knots WSW (249)
R9 58 dBZ 38,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. New Cell
S0 56 dBZ 31,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots W (262)
C2 55 dBZ 51,000 ft. 68 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 56 knots WSW (241)
V8 54 dBZ 34,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 52 knots W (280)
C3 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
M8 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 43 knots W (273)
S1 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
Z1 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WNW (302)
H1 51 dBZ 41,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
C9 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 41 knots W (269)
E8 49 dBZ 47,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H2 49 dBZ 45,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots W (261)
M2 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots W (274)
T1 48 dBZ 54,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots W (262)
U2 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U0 47 dBZ 44,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots WSW (254)
F2 43 dBZ 26,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
J0 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (227)
P0 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots NW (310)
S2 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (257)
J1 39 dBZ 23,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots W (264)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail