Weather Radar Maps

Sioux Falls Radar
NEXRAD Station FSD

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S0 58 dBZ 33,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 35 knots WSW (252)
E4 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SW (233)
N2 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots SW (228)
Q4 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (233)
C5 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
V2 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots WSW (250)
X1 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots WSW (250)
S4 52 dBZ 33,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (291)
E3 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots SW (236)
V4 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (240)
R3 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (248)
Q0 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (245)
D5 51 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
R2 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots WSW (244)
Y3 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (246)
K3 50 dBZ 29,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (220)
O0 49 dBZ 34,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (266)
M4 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots SW (224)
E0 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (253)
Z4 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots SW (228)
F5 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
K4 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (249)
Z3 46 dBZ 33,000 ft. 4 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SSW (211)
F4 45 dBZ 30,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 49 knots SW (230)
V3 45 dBZ 25,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (252)
L4 45 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SW (226)
J4 44 dBZ 29,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots WSW (238)
E5 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y4 41 dBZ 32,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (216)
E2 41 dBZ 31,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots WSW (241)
S1 41 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots SW (223)
W2 40 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (231)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail