Weather Radar Maps

Fort Lauderdale Radar
TDWR High Definition Station FLL

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R6 61 dBZ 26,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
S6 61 dBZ 26,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
T6 61 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
P4 60 dBZ 4,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (7)
U5 58 dBZ 21,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.75 in. 24 knots NNE (23)
C1 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots ENE (78)
P5 58 dBZ 9,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 7 knots NNE (32)
W4 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 2 knots SSE (149)
N6 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots NW (321)
Q6 57 dBZ 18,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 54 knots WSW (251)
U6 57 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T5 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 1 knots NNE (18)
H6 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNE (16)
Y4 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 11 knots WSW (241)
V5 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 5 knots NE (39)
K3 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (306)
P6 47 dBZ 15,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (14)
E5 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (324)
J6 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 5 knots SW (233)
I6 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 3 knots N (10)
V4 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 9 knots ENE (61)
W1 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (351)
L6 40 dBZ 11,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 9 knots SW (219)
V6 38 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V3 38 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 3 knots S (175)
X5 37 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 7 knots NNE (13)
W6 35 dBZ 3,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail