Weather Radar Maps

Tucson Radar
NEXRAD Station EMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B1 59 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SW (217)
T2 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SSW (213)
M2 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots S (189)
J0 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (204)
Y2 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SSW (196)
G2 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (216)
E3 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T1 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots S (186)
D3 47 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
K1 46 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (199)
H2 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P2 44 dBZ 25,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
O2 44 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (200)
Q7 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (204)
C3 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I1 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (279)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail