Weather Radar Maps

Kansas City Radar
NEXRAD Station EAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M1 62 dBZ 39,000 ft. 46 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots W (266)
O1 62 dBZ 59,000 ft. 90 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots W (272)
D0 60 dBZ 36,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots W (266)
C1 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 51 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WSW (252)
F1 56 dBZ 39,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 27 knots WSW (249)
I1 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots WSW (246)
Z0 53 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots W (263)
V1 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S1 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (295)
X1 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U1 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (196)
N1 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (295)
W1 48 dBZ 46,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
J1 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (249)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail