Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F5 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots SE (127)
Q0 53 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots E (95)
Y7 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 37 knots SE (131)
O8 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSE (151)
K5 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ESE (102)
P9 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ESE (119)
E8 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots ESE (103)
S5 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SE (131)
A5 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSE (160)
N2 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots ESE (108)
M0 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y1 48 dBZ 8,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F6 48 dBZ 2,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots ESE (120)
H8 47 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots ESE (110)
R1 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O1 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots E (88)
W9 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots ESE (113)
W1 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots ESE (106)
I1 45 dBZ 28,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 43 knots SSE (158)
H7 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots E (95)
A9 45 dBZ 4,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V1 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
P7 44 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 56 knots NE (54)
E0 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots ESE (109)
S9 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F8 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots E (101)
U9 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C0 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots E (80)
E2 42 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A1 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L1 41 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots ESE (102)
T8 40 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail