Weather Radar Maps

Boston Radar
NEXRAD Station BOX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • TDWR
  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H2 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 40% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots SSW (199)
I2 59 dBZ 15,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 10% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots ESE (121)
J2 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
K2 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B2 52 dBZ 17,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (196)
L2 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M2 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z1 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots SSW (210)
E2 38 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 51 knots SW (215)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail