Weather Radar Maps

Miami Radar
NEXRAD Station AMX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E0 66 dBZ 32,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 70% chance 90% chance 1.50 in. 43 knots W (281)
S1 63 dBZ 46,000 ft. 58 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 25 knots W (270)
M0 61 dBZ 31,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots WNW (295)
O2 59 dBZ 25,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots W (263)
M1 59 dBZ 22,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots SW (227)
I1 58 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots SW (234)
L2 56 dBZ 26,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (257)
F2 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots W (269)
P2 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (245)
U2 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K2 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (252)
G2 48 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SW (232)
M2 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (241)
J1 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (277)
S2 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (219)
V2 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q2 41 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (248)
R2 39 dBZ 29,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 56 knots W (277)
W2 39 dBZ 14,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail