Weather Radar Maps

Enid/Vance AFB Radar
NEXRAD Station VNX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y3 62 dBZ 38,000 ft. 62 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 14 knots S (177)
N3 58 dBZ 26,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots S (185)
Q4 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (210)
P2 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots SSE (151)
P4 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SSE (154)
W4 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
A4 55 dBZ 14,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (154)
C2 54 dBZ 32,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (244)
D4 54 dBZ 31,000 ft. 35 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SW (215)
H4 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 31 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots S (176)
H3 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots SSE (155)
E2 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots W (265)
T0 51 dBZ 32,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WSW (249)
C3 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots S (185)
S4 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W3 47 dBZ 41,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SW (229)
A3 46 dBZ 29,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SSE (153)
U4 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V4 46 dBZ 21,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
M3 46 dBZ 34,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (235)
X4 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
T4 45 dBZ 38,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
J3 45 dBZ 28,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SW (230)
G4 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots NNW (341)
I4 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots S (177)
N4 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots S (188)
O4 43 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (189)
Z1 42 dBZ 36,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WSW (256)
E4 42 dBZ 32,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots W (275)
O3 42 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (227)
J4 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (152)
M4 41 dBZ 27,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SSE (154)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail