Weather Radar Maps

Valdosta Radar
NEXRAD Station VAX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
D0 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WSW (251)
K5 59 dBZ 31,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots ENE (72)
N7 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots ENE (78)
T5 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (241)
Q9 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots WNW (290)
P8 56 dBZ 34,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SW (226)
Y0 56 dBZ 15,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (172)
E5 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (214)
W0 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots ENE (70)
V6 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots S (172)
Q3 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (257)
K2 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (262)
R2 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G2 54 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ENE (62)
T8 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
H0 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SSE (150)
B9 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SE (138)
R5 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots ENE (71)
Y8 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots ENE (64)
N9 52 dBZ 49,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots S (171)
X2 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 25 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NE (37)
O5 52 dBZ 29,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NE (39)
G7 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NE (56)
J0 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SSE (167)
M5 51 dBZ 21,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots E (91)
W9 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (275)
B1 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D8 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P0 49 dBZ 32,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots ESE (122)
Y2 49 dBZ 28,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SE (135)
Z0 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WSW (239)
B2 43 dBZ 48,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots ESE (116)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail