Weather Radar Maps

Hastings Radar
NEXRAD Station UEX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G1 64 dBZ 33,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 27 knots NNE (17)
O2 63 dBZ 25,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 29 knots NNW (332)
C6 62 dBZ 8,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (253)
E4 61 dBZ 41,000 ft. 62 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 19 knots NNE (13)
E2 61 dBZ 29,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots NW (324)
F2 60 dBZ 32,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots NW (321)
T7 59 dBZ 27,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 29 knots WNW (302)
I5 58 dBZ 15,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (300)
D0 56 dBZ 20,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots NNW (334)
O5 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
I4 54 dBZ 11,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (303)
L6 53 dBZ 7,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NW (307)
Z8 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots NNW (333)
D3 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (309)
A8 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots NW (309)
B7 51 dBZ 46,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NW (305)
J5 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots NW (305)
V5 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NNE (23)
D6 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SW (216)
O7 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (276)
Z7 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots N (353)
B4 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (322)
N3 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots NNW (332)
T6 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (317)
H6 46 dBZ 20,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots NW (321)
G8 46 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (288)
G7 45 dBZ 25,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
B8 45 dBZ 43,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
M7 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 51 knots WNW (291)
A7 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WNW (301)
R7 44 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots NNW (348)
J7 43 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots NNW (335)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail