Weather Radar Maps

Hastings Radar
NEXRAD Station UEX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
G5 66 dBZ 41,000 ft. 61 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 25 knots W (281)
C3 59 dBZ 28,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SW (236)
V5 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (262)
O6 55 dBZ 35,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (232)
G6 54 dBZ 30,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots SSW (209)
F6 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (260)
Z6 49 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
R5 48 dBZ 45,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (247)
Y6 47 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H6 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (245)
U6 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (219)
X6 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V6 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (281)
I6 42 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (234)
X5 39 dBZ 18,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WSW (244)
W6 39 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (250)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail