Weather Radar Maps

Rapid City Radar
NEXRAD Station UDX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
A2 61 dBZ 29,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SW (214)
B2 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots SW (223)
E2 57 dBZ 36,000 ft. 52 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots S (178)
J2 56 dBZ 36,000 ft. 43 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSW (194)
S1 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSE (152)
V0 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSW (200)
M2 50 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
E1 50 dBZ 34,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots SSE (162)
P1 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (239)
I2 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (197)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail