Weather Radar Maps

Rapid City Radar
NEXRAD Station UDX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B0 66 dBZ 27,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 14 knots WNW (297)
K0 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots SW (216)
I0 52 dBZ 20,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (282)
F0 49 dBZ 15,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (295)
M0 48 dBZ 24,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSE (161)
O0 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
N0 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (264)
L0 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (229)
P0 35 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail