Weather Radar Maps

Topeka-Alma Radar
NEXRAD Station TWX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
K3 61 dBZ 19,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SSW (202)
H5 59 dBZ 17,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (257)
V4 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SSW (194)
B5 56 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (152)
S5 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
N5 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots SW (233)
R3 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots S (171)
Z3 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots S (180)
P4 54 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SSE (165)
H3 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SSW (209)
Z4 53 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots S (170)
Z2 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (210)
N3 52 dBZ 12,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots W (262)
T5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
M5 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots S (189)
T3 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (197)
U5 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V3 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots S (187)
X3 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSE (166)
V5 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W5 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y5 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X5 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N4 44 dBZ 8,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots S (172)
P5 42 dBZ 26,000 ft. 7 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSE (157)
Y3 42 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSE (165)
Z5 40 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L5 39 dBZ 8,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSE (167)
Y4 37 dBZ 15,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSW (209)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail