Weather Radar

Oklahoma City Radar
NEXRAD Station TLX
Save Image
Share

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q1 66 dBZ 43,000 ft. 71 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (282)
A6 64 dBZ 32,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 23 knots W (271)
B6 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots WSW (246)
E7 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (245)
L9 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SW (215)
Q9 50 dBZ 7,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L8 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (200)
M9 47 dBZ 32,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SSW (211)
G9 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WSW (251)
A9 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots S (179)
O9 47 dBZ 21,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
B9 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (246)
P9 46 dBZ 17,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J9 46 dBZ 22,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (246)
M8 46 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots SW (234)
K8 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (257)
R9 45 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
I5 41 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots WSW (243)
N9 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (284)
K9 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 49 knots W (271)
T9 39 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U9 37 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S9 34 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail