Weather Radar Maps

Oklahoma City Radar
NEXRAD Station TLX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Y1 60 dBZ 64,000 ft. 86 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots ENE (59)
B0 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 33 knots N (352)
W1 58 dBZ 57,000 ft. 79 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots N (352)
L2 57 dBZ 24,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 37 knots W (267)
X1 57 dBZ 54,000 ft. 73 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NNW (341)
Q1 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 60 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NW (310)
K2 54 dBZ 46,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots N (9)
M2 53 dBZ 34,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
Q2 53 dBZ 28,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D1 51 dBZ 63,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 12 knots NE (51)
I2 49 dBZ 43,000 ft. 26 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots N (359)
R2 48 dBZ 50,000 ft. 6 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N2 47 dBZ 39,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
O2 45 dBZ 32,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P2 45 dBZ 26,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
H2 43 dBZ 45,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots NE (41)
K0 40 dBZ 18,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots N (4)
S2 38 dBZ 20,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail