Weather Radar Maps

Tampa Radar
NEXRAD Station TBW
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
C1 58 dBZ 43,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots WSW (243)
I0 57 dBZ 36,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 0 knots NNW (328)
M9 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots SW (214)
G1 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (289)
H6 55 dBZ 37,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots NW (309)
Y0 55 dBZ 34,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (208)
A2 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (202)
V9 55 dBZ 43,000 ft. 39 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots WNW (290)
Z0 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots E (90)
S0 54 dBZ 38,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (248)
Y2 53 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SSE (168)
N2 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SW (222)
M1 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SW (231)
G3 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (240)
H3 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W0 52 dBZ 36,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots W (266)
P9 52 dBZ 21,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (305)
M0 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots N (349)
H0 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (188)
M5 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (297)
E9 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SSE (154)
P1 50 dBZ 44,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 8 knots WNW (296)
A3 49 dBZ 49,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
B1 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSE (159)
X1 48 dBZ 17,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (202)
E1 47 dBZ 22,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots NW (306)
V0 47 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (236)
L1 46 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SE (124)
K0 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 0 knots W (280)
W2 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (67)
W9 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SW (221)
M2 41 dBZ 36,000 ft. 8 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail