Weather Radar Maps

Tampa Radar
NEXRAD Station TBW

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F5 59 dBZ 30,000 ft. 44 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NW (310)
W8 56 dBZ 24,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots WNW (303)
X8 54 dBZ 28,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NNW (331)
J8 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (355)
W7 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots SSW (205)
D0 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
P8 48 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (170)
T8 48 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SW (232)
B0 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots SW (223)
G0 47 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C8 46 dBZ 11,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (239)
K0 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W9 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (194)
R9 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WNW (301)
Y9 45 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (208)
L0 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y8 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots SW (230)
P9 44 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (237)
C0 43 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSE (153)
P0 43 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T9 43 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (216)
R7 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (234)
E0 42 dBZ 2,000 ft. 0 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (209)
Z9 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (213)
H8 40 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SSW (200)
T0 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N9 38 dBZ 10,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots SSW (200)
M9 36 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (246)
X0 33 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail