Weather Radar Maps

Tampa Radar
NEXRAD Station TBW
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
B5 62 dBZ 41,000 ft. 58 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 10 knots S (182)
M7 60 dBZ 24,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots SW (218)
L9 59 dBZ 51,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. New Cell
K4 58 dBZ 47,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSW (195)
C1 58 dBZ 42,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots S (186)
F4 57 dBZ 33,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 4 knots SE (143)
I6 57 dBZ 31,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (157)
I8 56 dBZ 33,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NW (314)
F0 55 dBZ 38,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots SE (137)
D0 55 dBZ 36,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots SE (135)
P8 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots NW (307)
H2 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NW (324)
P9 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (250)
B0 54 dBZ 40,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots N (10)
L3 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SSE (162)
E0 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots S (182)
O5 53 dBZ 26,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSE (149)
N9 52 dBZ 24,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots W (266)
K6 51 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SSW (209)
Y3 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots SSW (211)
U1 50 dBZ 15,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots W (263)
D9 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots SW (227)
H1 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (185)
B6 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WSW (239)
L5 47 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NE (37)
A2 46 dBZ 34,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots ESE (110)
L8 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SSE (161)
X8 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O2 43 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z3 40 dBZ 25,000 ft. 5 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
W3 39 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NE (48)
U7 38 dBZ 22,000 ft. 4 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots S (186)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail