Weather Radar Maps

Slatington Mountain Radar
NEXRAD Station SRX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
T3 56 dBZ 37,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots WNW (291)
R3 55 dBZ 32,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots S (171)
S3 49 dBZ 42,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WSW (252)
U3 39 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (211)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail