Weather Radar Maps

Santa Ana Mountain Radar
NEXRAD Station SOX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
J1 55 dBZ 30,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots W (280)
S0 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (214)
I1 51 dBZ 28,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (237)
L1 49 dBZ 26,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F1 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots SSW (195)
K1 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (213)
Z0 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots W (273)
D1 43 dBZ 28,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (84)
H1 42 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (202)
C1 42 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SW (214)
M1 38 dBZ 24,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail