Weather Radar Maps

Shreveport Radar
NEXRAD Station SHV

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
H8 61 dBZ 47,000 ft. 58 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 23 knots NW (304)
Z7 61 dBZ 45,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 8 knots ENE (59)
O9 61 dBZ 40,000 ft. 56 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots W (278)
Q0 60 dBZ 41,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 21 knots W (275)
V9 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots WNW (295)
E0 60 dBZ 22,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots S (191)
G8 60 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (292)
J8 59 dBZ 41,000 ft. 48 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots ENE (77)
K8 59 dBZ 50,000 ft. 71 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots SSE (165)
V8 59 dBZ 43,000 ft. 70 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots E (81)
R8 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots W (266)
Z0 57 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 20% chance 60% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
Y0 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
V0 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
T9 56 dBZ 29,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots W (267)
M0 55 dBZ 41,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots SW (228)
A9 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 10 knots S (174)
F5 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NNW (341)
I0 54 dBZ 45,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WNW (295)
J0 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (268)
F0 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WNW (282)
P0 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NNE (12)
C8 51 dBZ 31,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots W (269)
B0 51 dBZ 41,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNW (340)
B7 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots SSW (207)
K0 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (233)
S0 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (212)
B1 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D1 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X0 46 dBZ 54,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots W (281)
D9 46 dBZ 54,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 14 knots NNE (22)
C1 40 dBZ 60,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail