Weather Radar Maps

Shreveport Radar
NEXRAD Station SHV

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
R0 58 dBZ 36,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 10% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots S (182)
V2 57 dBZ 27,000 ft. 45 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 19 knots SSW (195)
N4 57 dBZ 25,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SSE (167)
C3 57 dBZ 16,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots S (174)
Z1 57 dBZ 32,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots S (189)
F5 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots SW (232)
M5 56 dBZ 19,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
A2 54 dBZ 26,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots SSE (163)
G4 54 dBZ 43,000 ft. 46 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SSW (197)
F4 54 dBZ 45,000 ft. 40 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (199)
Q5 53 dBZ 21,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
H0 53 dBZ 46,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots SSW (203)
I1 53 dBZ 32,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots SSE (156)
R4 53 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots S (171)
L2 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots S (176)
V4 52 dBZ 37,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 45 knots SW (225)
S5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
E5 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots E (79)
L4 49 dBZ 51,000 ft. 30 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots S (183)
C5 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SSW (201)
K1 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots SSE (166)
A5 48 dBZ 16,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots ESE (106)
L5 48 dBZ 40,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U3 48 dBZ 43,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots S (176)
N5 48 dBZ 33,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
S4 48 dBZ 33,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 6 knots SSE (163)
M4 47 dBZ 36,000 ft. 17 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots SSE (151)
V1 46 dBZ 47,000 ft. 20 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots SW (219)
O5 46 dBZ 42,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
I4 45 dBZ 56,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots SW (232)
D2 45 dBZ 37,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots SSW (208)
P5 43 dBZ 47,000 ft. 14 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail