Weather Radar Maps

Springfield Radar
NEXRAD Station SGF

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
T3 62 dBZ 25,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 25 knots WNW (282)
P3 60 dBZ 14,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (255)
E0 59 dBZ 38,000 ft. 48 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots WSW (244)
S2 58 dBZ 27,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (253)
F3 57 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots WSW (253)
X7 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 37 knots WSW (254)
J3 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots ENE (71)
G2 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 29 knots WSW (240)
B3 55 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WNW (286)
K3 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots W (269)
I3 52 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (239)
U2 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots W (266)
O3 52 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots SW (218)
M3 51 dBZ 9,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Q2 50 dBZ 26,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots SW (236)
R2 48 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (264)
J9 47 dBZ 36,000 ft. 16 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 39 knots SW (233)
D3 46 dBZ 27,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SSW (210)
O2 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (258)
W3 45 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail