Weather Radar Maps

Springfield Radar
NEXRAD Station SGF

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
I8 62 dBZ 30,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots SSW (206)
T8 60 dBZ 25,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SSW (213)
B3 57 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 30% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 17 knots SSW (213)
N0 57 dBZ 17,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (214)
K5 57 dBZ 16,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SSW (203)
W0 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots S (191)
F8 56 dBZ 17,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SSW (199)
N4 56 dBZ 16,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SW (215)
G5 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V7 55 dBZ 16,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots SSW (212)
Y1 54 dBZ 19,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots SW (234)
Z1 54 dBZ 12,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots SSW (199)
R3 53 dBZ 25,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots SSE (148)
D6 53 dBZ 18,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots S (178)
D0 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots S (177)
M6 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots S (170)
V3 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SW (227)
D8 52 dBZ 8,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots SW (218)
N6 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
W4 51 dBZ 15,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots S (179)
Q1 50 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots SSW (199)
L6 50 dBZ 20,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots E (95)
P3 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U4 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (176)
C7 49 dBZ 16,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Q5 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 18 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
A4 49 dBZ 18,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (203)
M7 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 29 knots SSW (205)
S3 47 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots S (185)
Z6 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SSW (200)
A7 44 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots SW (222)
G6 41 dBZ 38,000 ft. 9 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots S (182)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail