Weather Radar Maps

Springfield Radar
NEXRAD Station SGF
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
N5 66 dBZ 36,000 ft. 49 kg/m² 80% chance 100% chance 1.75 in. 39 knots NNW (345)
H5 66 dBZ 38,000 ft. 51 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 1.50 in. 19 knots NNW (336)
R5 62 dBZ 31,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NNW (348)
K0 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 33 knots NNW (338)
E9 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots W (277)
Y8 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots SE (146)
S5 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
F8 53 dBZ 16,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
J5 53 dBZ 14,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (257)
Z5 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots WNW (300)
R9 52 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
Z6 51 dBZ 17,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots NW (312)
I8 51 dBZ 6,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots ENE (57)
W8 51 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WNW (287)
N6 50 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W9 50 dBZ 5,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
G9 49 dBZ 29,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (281)
K9 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (291)
H9 48 dBZ 9,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (325)
S8 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots N (10)
C9 47 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
C6 44 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots NW (309)
Y9 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail