Weather Radar Maps

Charleston Radar
NEXRAD Station RLX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M5 60 dBZ 40,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 35 knots WSW (243)
O5 59 dBZ 34,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 31 knots WSW (240)
S2 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 23 knots NW (315)
I5 58 dBZ 24,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (289)
E6 57 dBZ 21,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots W (273)
Z4 57 dBZ 47,000 ft. 75 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 35 knots W (267)
V5 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots W (278)
C4 55 dBZ 28,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (261)
N5 55 dBZ 22,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (288)
L5 54 dBZ 29,000 ft. 37 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 25 knots WSW (253)
Q5 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 37 knots W (261)
I6 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
F5 50 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (253)
L6 47 dBZ 47,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 33 knots W (270)
A2 47 dBZ 18,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 25 knots WNW (286)
D4 43 dBZ 13,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 39 knots WNW (292)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail