Weather Radar Maps

Riverton Radar
NEXRAD Station RIW

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E6 55 dBZ 25,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NW (310)
N8 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 2 knots ESE (121)
P8 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. New Cell
S7 53 dBZ 27,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots NW (306)
Z6 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WNW (302)
L6 52 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots NW (304)
Z7 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 25 knots W (275)
J7 50 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots WNW (301)
O7 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots N (9)
N7 50 dBZ 18,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WNW (289)
U6 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance <0.50 in. 23 knots WNW (297)
K8 49 dBZ 30,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 33 knots WNW (291)
Z5 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SW (216)
C8 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NNW (329)
B8 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots WNW (301)
M5 47 dBZ 26,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (288)
O8 46 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (232)
J8 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NW (317)
B6 45 dBZ 25,000 ft. 10 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 4 knots NNW (344)
T7 45 dBZ 17,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots W (260)
D8 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots N (11)
V4 45 dBZ 6,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (290)
E7 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots NW (326)
A8 44 dBZ 19,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots NNW (330)
Q8 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y7 42 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (283)
K7 41 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots E (99)
E8 41 dBZ 9,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (255)
G8 40 dBZ 16,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (292)
H8 40 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots NNW (347)
R8 40 dBZ 19,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L8 39 dBZ 15,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WNW (289)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail