Weather Radar Maps

Riverton Radar
NEXRAD Station RIW

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z0 60 dBZ 25,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 27 knots W (269)
G2 59 dBZ 31,000 ft. 53 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots W (281)
G3 52 dBZ 26,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 21 knots SW (236)
U2 49 dBZ 34,000 ft. 21 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 23 knots S (188)
E3 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (262)
H3 45 dBZ 18,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (247)
Z2 44 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SW (230)
V2 40 dBZ 18,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots WSW (241)
J3 39 dBZ 14,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (250)
Y2 38 dBZ 20,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (236)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail