Weather Radar Maps

Pueblo Radar
NEXRAD Station PUX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q1 68 dBZ 29,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 90% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 21 knots SW (222)
H2 62 dBZ 28,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (280)
I1 58 dBZ 34,000 ft. 50 kg/m² 60% chance 100% chance 1.25 in. 4 knots WNW (289)
A1 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots WNW (295)
G2 55 dBZ 26,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots SW (227)
H3 53 dBZ 29,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots W (267)
D4 51 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots SW (227)
R3 49 dBZ 25,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots W (279)
J1 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WSW (254)
M3 49 dBZ 13,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 14 knots SW (234)
G4 48 dBZ 20,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots SW (229)
R4 48 dBZ 3,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y2 47 dBZ 9,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 12 knots WSW (253)
Q2 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots WSW (246)
E4 44 dBZ 18,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (262)
K4 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (227)
I4 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SW (230)
K3 43 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (256)
Q4 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
O4 42 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 43 knots NE (42)
L4 41 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots W (270)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail