Weather Radar Maps

Fort Polk Radar
NEXRAD Station POE

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
S7 66 dBZ 35,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.25 in. 8 knots W (265)
G2 64 dBZ 24,000 ft. 39 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots WNW (290)
D4 63 dBZ 26,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 30% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 6 knots WNW (283)
M5 63 dBZ 37,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots SSW (205)
Z0 62 dBZ 27,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots W (264)
M6 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 12 knots SW (228)
G7 58 dBZ 31,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots SE (124)
A2 57 dBZ 40,000 ft. 57 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 4 knots S (174)
I3 56 dBZ 23,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots NW (308)
R7 56 dBZ 18,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (235)
C9 56 dBZ 21,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots SE (142)
F3 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 31 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots WSW (244)
A9 55 dBZ 23,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 6 knots S (170)
M3 55 dBZ 19,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots WNW (287)
U6 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots E (93)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail