Weather Radar Maps

Pittsburgh Radar
NEXRAD Station PBZ

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z8 60 dBZ 27,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots N (10)
Y5 60 dBZ 30,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 21 knots NW (307)
L6 58 dBZ 35,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots W (272)
Z7 56 dBZ 30,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 10% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 8 knots NW (304)
T9 56 dBZ 5,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WNW (301)
X7 54 dBZ 21,000 ft. 24 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots NW (309)
O9 54 dBZ 18,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 25 knots NNW (336)
G8 54 dBZ 16,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots NW (304)
Q9 54 dBZ 22,000 ft. 28 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 2 knots S (179)
J6 53 dBZ 19,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots WNW (292)
V6 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 4 knots NNE (32)
Q7 52 dBZ 30,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots N (353)
P9 52 dBZ 23,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 27 knots NW (312)
J9 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 17 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots WNW (285)
U6 51 dBZ 23,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NW (316)
K7 51 dBZ 36,000 ft. 23 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots N (10)
M7 51 dBZ 30,000 ft. 22 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 10 knots NNE (32)
Q8 51 dBZ 18,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (296)
I9 51 dBZ 13,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 17 knots W (268)
K9 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNW (330)
S7 50 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NNW (333)
N9 49 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (288)
S9 48 dBZ 21,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots W (277)
E4 48 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (320)
Y9 46 dBZ 12,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X9 45 dBZ 21,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U9 45 dBZ 15,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (4)
X8 45 dBZ 11,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (296)
U3 44 dBZ 17,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (286)
W9 43 dBZ 40,000 ft. 12 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
U8 42 dBZ 21,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 6 knots WNW (286)
V5 36 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NW (310)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail