Weather Radar Maps

Spokane Radar
NEXRAD Station OTX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
F3 55 dBZ 18,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots W (272)
X3 51 dBZ 20,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WNW (302)
E5 50 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 2 knots WSW (244)
F5 49 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots WSW (237)
G5 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 4 knots S (182)
K5 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 2 knots WSW (246)
S4 48 dBZ 5,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 2 knots WNW (299)
O5 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
I5 45 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots SSW (204)
J5 42 dBZ 15,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots N (11)
W3 41 dBZ 12,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots NE (44)
Q4 41 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots S (186)
P5 40 dBZ 14,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
M5 38 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SSW (209)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail