Weather Radar Maps

Spokane Radar
NEXRAD Station OTX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
E4 61 dBZ 28,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 14 knots E (96)
Y2 59 dBZ 22,000 ft. 35 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 10 knots ENE (71)
M3 58 dBZ 28,000 ft. 26 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 16 knots ENE (64)
K4 58 dBZ 17,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 0 knots S (185)
G3 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 50% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 16 knots NE (34)
J4 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots E (94)
V1 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 12 knots NE (41)
L4 52 dBZ 18,000 ft. 14 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 16 knots NNE (24)
I4 50 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots N (5)
E3 48 dBZ 6,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots NW (325)
Z3 47 dBZ 24,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance <0.50 in. 8 knots E (85)
P3 47 dBZ 4,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NNE (27)
H4 45 dBZ 24,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots SSE (162)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail