Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
M4 59 dBZ 17,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 35 knots SSW (205)
Y3 56 dBZ 22,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SSW (205)
Z3 54 dBZ 24,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 40% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. 25 knots WSW (248)
X2 54 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots SW (221)
K4 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots S (170)
I4 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots SSE (155)
L4 52 dBZ 14,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 29 knots SSW (206)
Q2 51 dBZ 19,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 10% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 35 knots SW (223)
J4 50 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots S (173)
O4 49 dBZ 19,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 27 knots W (259)
D4 49 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots SSW (195)
E3 49 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots S (185)
T4 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
H4 48 dBZ 22,000 ft. 12 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 99 knots W (259)
X3 48 dBZ 10,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SSW (206)
R4 47 dBZ 20,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
F4 45 dBZ 19,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots SW (227)
S4 45 dBZ 16,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
A4 45 dBZ 13,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots SSW (206)
V4 44 dBZ 21,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
U4 44 dBZ 22,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
N4 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SW (215)
Y4 43 dBZ 18,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
X4 43 dBZ 20,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Z4 40 dBZ 10,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W4 38 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail