Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Z1 62 dBZ 23,000 ft. 38 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance 0.75 in. 6 knots W (266)
A4 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 36 kg/m² 10% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 8 knots NNE (26)
F0 59 dBZ 15,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots NW (318)
T2 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 32 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WNW (290)
P3 55 dBZ 20,000 ft. 30 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots WSW (237)
F4 55 dBZ 21,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 10 knots SW (224)
Y4 52 dBZ 27,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots NW (320)
M5 51 dBZ 24,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
D3 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
D4 50 dBZ 13,000 ft. 10 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (242)
B5 49 dBZ 11,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L3 48 dBZ 23,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 41 knots WNW (287)
P4 48 dBZ 19,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 4 knots WSW (249)
C4 48 dBZ 18,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots NW (305)
S4 46 dBZ 15,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (264)
J3 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots W (278)
E5 46 dBZ 13,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
L5 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots SW (218)
G0 44 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WSW (256)
N5 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots WNW (296)
F5 42 dBZ 14,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 10 knots S (170)
H5 38 dBZ 5,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 14 knots WSW (249)
X4 36 dBZ 18,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots W (278)
E4 34 dBZ 12,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail