Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
Q0 65 dBZ 38,000 ft. 60 kg/m² 70% chance 100% chance 2.00 in. 16 knots N (7)
N1 60 dBZ 28,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 20% chance 80% chance 0.75 in. 14 knots W (269)
P0 59 dBZ 24,000 ft. 37 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 6 knots W (265)
H0 58 dBZ 32,000 ft. 40 kg/m² 0% chance 70% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots WSW (255)
P6 57 dBZ 38,000 ft. 42 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 23 knots WSW (255)
R0 57 dBZ 30,000 ft. 43 kg/m² 0% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 29 knots W (264)
Z0 57 dBZ 39,000 ft. 58 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots NNW (344)
W0 57 dBZ 28,000 ft. 47 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 16 knots WNW (296)
A0 57 dBZ 15,000 ft. 28 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots W (265)
D1 55 dBZ 24,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 33 knots W (279)
V9 54 dBZ 37,000 ft. 34 kg/m² 0% chance 80% chance 0.50 in. 19 knots WSW (252)
I2 54 dBZ 23,000 ft. 25 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (273)
G0 54 dBZ 47,000 ft. 49 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 19 knots NW (306)
U0 54 dBZ 38,000 ft. 36 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 41 knots W (264)
R1 54 dBZ 35,000 ft. 33 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
N9 53 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (276)
K7 53 dBZ 20,000 ft. 22 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (270)
N0 53 dBZ 38,000 ft. 34 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 21 knots WSW (255)
G1 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots WSW (245)
Y9 52 dBZ 31,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 40% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (267)
L1 52 dBZ 22,000 ft. 18 kg/m² 0% chance 10% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots N (353)
K8 50 dBZ 37,000 ft. 24 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 17 knots WSW (258)
A2 48 dBZ 26,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
V0 43 dBZ 19,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 35 knots WSW (241)
Z1 43 dBZ 15,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
T9 42 dBZ 16,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots WNW (282)
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail