Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX
Save Image

Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • NEXRAD
  • Current
  • Station Down
  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
X1 53 dBZ 22,000 ft. 19 kg/m² 40% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 12 knots SE (134)
Z1 49 dBZ 21,000 ft. 13 kg/m² 30% chance 70% chance <0.50 in. 19 knots S (188)
J9 49 dBZ 10,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 8 knots ENE (68)
M2 48 dBZ 12,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 23 knots ENE (65)
C1 45 dBZ 20,000 ft. 7 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 16 knots SSW (200)
L2 44 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
Y8 44 dBZ 6,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 31 knots SSE (166)
N1 44 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
E2 44 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F0 43 dBZ 9,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
F2 42 dBZ 44,000 ft. 11 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. New Cell
D1 42 dBZ 7,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots SSE (156)
C2 41 dBZ 10,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
S2 36 dBZ 6,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail