Weather Radar Maps

New York City Radar
NEXRAD Station OKX

View in WunderMap
Zoom:
update in: sec

Animate

Frame Delay

  • Tornado Warning
  • Tornado Watch
  • Severe Thunderstorm Warning
  • Severe Thunderstorm Watch
  • Winter Weather Statement
  • High Wind Advisory
  • Flood Warning
  • Flood Watch / Flood Statement
  • Hurricane Local Statement
  • Heat Advisory
  • Dense Fog Advisory
  • Fire Weather Advisory
  • Hurricane Watch
  • Hurricane Warning
  • Tropical Storm Watch
  • Tropical Storm Warning
  • Special Weather Statement

Doppler Radar Detected Storms

ID Max Top VIL Severe Hail Hail Max Hail Size Speed Direction (from)
T6 60 dBZ 35,000 ft. 44 kg/m² 30% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 45 knots SW (236)
O1 59 dBZ 32,000 ft. 47 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 0.75 in. 23 knots W (273)
Z1 59 dBZ 41,000 ft. 29 kg/m² 10% chance 90% chance 0.50 in. 27 knots SW (232)
T0 59 dBZ 26,000 ft. 33 kg/m² 0% chance 60% chance 0.50 in. 31 knots WSW (247)
R1 58 dBZ 30,000 ft. 27 kg/m² 50% chance 90% chance 1.00 in. 58 knots SW (235)
Q1 58 dBZ 22,000 ft. 23 kg/m² 0% chance 20% chance <0.50 in. 17 knots W (263)
Q0 57 dBZ 41,000 ft. 52 kg/m² 40% chance 100% chance 1.00 in. 31 knots SW (229)
R9 56 dBZ 42,000 ft. 41 kg/m² 20% chance 100% chance 0.50 in. 39 knots SW (230)
B2 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 20% chance 90% chance 0.75 in. New Cell
F2 56 dBZ 25,000 ft. 20 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. 21 knots WSW (244)
M1 55 dBZ 5,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 27 knots WSW (252)
N9 54 dBZ 14,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (250)
I2 54 dBZ 13,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
W0 53 dBZ 15,000 ft. 15 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 21 knots W (262)
V0 52 dBZ 25,000 ft. 21 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 31 knots W (261)
Z7 51 dBZ 16,000 ft. 11 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 45 knots WSW (257)
K0 50 dBZ 24,000 ft. 16 kg/m² 0% chance 50% chance <0.50 in. 39 knots WSW (256)
P9 50 dBZ 30,000 ft. 19 kg/m² NA% chance NA% chance NA in. 31 knots WSW (249)
A1 50 dBZ 14,000 ft. 5 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
V8 49 dBZ 17,000 ft. 8 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 47 knots WSW (249)
D2 48 dBZ 6,000 ft. 4 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 19 knots WSW (237)
C9 47 dBZ 19,000 ft. 9 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (247)
P1 47 dBZ 11,000 ft. 6 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 33 knots WSW (249)
O2 47 dBZ 5,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
K2 46 dBZ 24,000 ft. 3 kg/m² 0% chance 30% chance <0.50 in. New Cell
H1 44 dBZ 13,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 54 knots WSW (252)
L8 41 dBZ 26,000 ft. 2 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. 37 knots WSW (244)
H2 40 dBZ 13,000 ft. 1 kg/m² 0% chance 0% chance 0.00 in. New Cell
  • Tornado Vortex Signature
  • Mesocyclone
  • Hail